By Honora L. Wolfe, Bob Flaws
This three half" x five 0.5" pocket-sized reference e-book contains greater than one hundred fifty of crucial acupoints - with photos, destinations, major symptoms, element catagories and insertion tools. additionally integrated are numerous reference charts for significant element different types and an entire aspect and procedure index. this useful little booklet will healthy simply into your pocket or sit down in your therapy desk for fast reference. one hundred thirty five pages.
Read Online or Download Acupoint Pocket Reference PDF
Best alternative medicine books
Loaded with greater than 1,000 average treatments, The therapeutic treatments Sourcebook will educate you ways to evidently deal with universal difficulties, together with rigidity, nervousness, melancholy, complications, bronchial asthma, the typical chilly, hypertension, even diabetes and obesity.
Based on 8 healing backgrounds--Chinese natural drugs, ayurveda, conventional people treatments, herbalism, aromatherapy, homeopathy, flower treatments, and supplementations and minerals--this sourcebook is finished and easy-to-use. easily search for your sickness within the wide checklist and locate the corresponding treatments, remedies, and solutions you wish. even if you’re trying to find the traditional chinese language treatment for arthritis or your grandmother’s answer for hiccups, this jam-packed reference publication is certain to remedy what ails you.
This functional and hugely illustrated creation to the foundations and strategies of Thai therapeutic massage discusses the theories of Thai drugs and its chinese language and Ayurvedic affects. It bargains transparent and easy-to-follow descriptions for all Thai therapeutic massage suggestions observed by means of complete colour pictures and drawings, with arrows to point course of circulation.
- Politics in Healing: The Suppression and Manipulation of American Medicine
- The Book on Karuna Reiki: Advanced Healing Energy for Our Evolving World
- Spiritual High: Alternatives to Drugs and Substance Abuse
- The Girl with the Healing Hands
Extra info for Acupoint Pocket Reference
31) directed at darker boxes (endogenous variables) represent random error within the study. CABG = Coronary artery bypass grafting (surgery). ) clinical audit should be one way of collecting useful information about CAM in largesample populations. SYSTEMATIC REVIEW AND META-ANALYSIS Data from one clinical research trial generally are not sufficient to provide adequate information regarding treatment efficacy, safety, or cost benefit. , acupuncture, herbal therapies) must be done, with data pooled from several clinical trials and then analyzed and interpreted together.
116 Most courses were taught at an introductory level of expertise. The subject content of courses appears to vary greatly, indicating a possible need to standardize at least introductory CAM curricula. Certainly, students who desire additional “hands-on training” in CAM should be accommodated. Almost a century ago, Dock30 noted that, “There is a large number of reformers going about the country longing to give medical students more work. ” There has never been adequate time in the curriculum for all the things a medical student needs to know.
77. Patel M: Problems in the evaluation of alternative medicine, Soc Sci Med 25(6):669, 1987. 78. Pogge RC: The toxic placebo. I. Side and toxic effects reported during the administration of placebo medicine, Med Times 91:1, 1963. 79. Reilly DT: Young doctors’ views on alternative medicine, Br Med J 287:337, 1983. 80. Resch KI, Ernst E, Garrow J: A randomized controlled study of reviewer bias against an unconventional therapy, J R Soc Med 93:164, 2000. 81. Richardson MA et al: Assessment of outcomes at alternative medicine cancer clinics: a feasibility study, J Altern Complement Med 7(1):19, 2001.