By Giuseppe Fusco
Adaptive Voltage keep an eye on in energy platforms, a self-contained mixture of thought and novel program, deals in-depth remedy of such adaptive keep an eye on schemes. insurance strikes from power-system-modelling difficulties via illustrations of the most adaptive keep watch over platforms, together with self-tuning, model-reference and nonlinearities reimbursement to a close description of layout tools: Kalman filtering, parameter-identification algorithms and discrete-time controller layout are all represented. Case reviews handle purposes matters within the implementation of adaptive voltage keep watch over.
Read or Download Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modelling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) PDF
Best control systems books
Discrete-event dynamic platforms (DEDs) permeate our international, being of serious significance in smooth production tactics, transportation and numerous sorts of machine and communications networking. Modeling and keep watch over of Discrete-event Dynamic platforms starts off with the mathematical fundamentals required for the research of DEDs and strikes directly to current quite a few instruments utilized in their modeling and keep watch over.
Genetic algorithms are enjoying an more and more vital position in experiences of advanced adaptive structures, starting from adaptive brokers in fiscal conception to the use of laptop studying innovations within the layout of advanced units comparable to plane generators and built-in circuits.
Some time past two decades, the clinical neighborhood has witnessed a technological revolution in items and methods, from customer items to manufacturing facility automation platforms. This revolution relies at the integration, correct from the layout part, of the simplest that present expertise can supply in electronics, keep an eye on structures, pcs, buildings and mechanics.
2. Piecewise Linear Modeling . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . nine 2. 1 version illustration . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . nine 2. 2 answer thoughts . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2. three Uncertainty versions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2. four Modularity and Interconnections .
- Nonlinear Power Flow Control Design: Utilizing Exergy, Entropy, Static and Dynamic Stability, and Lyapunov Analysis
- Robust Synchronization of Chaotic Systems via Feedback
- Numerical Methods for Linear Control Systems
- Discrete-Time Inverse Optimal Control for Nonlinear Systems
- Stability and Stabilization of Infinite Dimensional Systems with Applications
Extra info for Adaptive Voltage Control in Power Systems: Modelling, Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
The ﬁrst operating point changes due to the variation of load Q1 required at time instant t = 12 s. The second operating point disappears because the line L2 is opened at time instant t = 14 s. This change in the topology of the network determines the begin of the third operating point.
01 s. 1. 5 s. 1 s in response to the step variation of r(t) applied at t = 13 s. The self-tuning voltage regulator scheme is able to meet the closed-loop speciﬁcations in all three simulated operating conditions. The ﬁrst operating point changes due to the variation of load Q1 required at time instant t = 12 s. The second operating point disappears because the line L2 is opened at time instant t = 14 s. This change in the topology of the network determines the begin of the third operating point.
4) . (tf,k ) is measurement noise, assumed to be a white sequence with known Q. ,k covariance and to be uncorrelated to the w(tf,k ) sequence. 1 a graphical representation of the state-space model is reported for the case nh = 1 and, consequently, 2-dimensional vector hk . Vector h0 determines the ﬁxed reference frame, whereas hk is a rotating reference frame whose angular speed is equal to ω. 5) kk being a vector of blending factors optimally designed according to a chosen cost function to be minimized.